There are many benefits to renting vs buying:
Rental Services Vs. Buying Direct
When it comes to your business, you may find yourself overwhelmed with choices that are crucial to your success. For one, you have to decide whether you should rent or purchase the products and services that you need.
Depending on the type of business you’re in, your employees will need uniforms, corporate attire, industrial workwear, and even protective apparel. Those in the hospitality and healthcare industries will also require things like bed and table linens, towels, and blankets for their customers. Employees, on the other hand, should be well-equipped with apparel and accessories such laboratory gowns, scrubs, chef coats, aprons, and more.
- No upfront costs – relieving you of the need to constantly buy new product
- Tax deductible – a service provided that can be claimed back
- High standard of presentation – never worry about the quality of your products, that’s our job
- Reduces cost of doing your own laundry – a hidden cost to your business in time, effort, energy, and money
- Hassle free and flexible to suit your needs – removing the stress from your textiles, mats, and first aid, and allowing you to focus on your business and your customers
- Agreed delivery schedules to suit your needs, regular, and reliable
- Cleaned, sanitised, and repaired before delivery so that you always have good quality products, for you, your staff and your customers
The cost of all these is always a major consideration. However, coming up with the right decision does not have to be that difficult. For many companies, what works best is a choice of either buying or renting, or in some instances, a combination of both. Give us a call on 9336 6944, we will help you determine which option is right for you.